The virtual workshop was held on the 31 of October 2020. The workshop was titled PLASTIC CREATIVITY: art, craft and wealth creation. The workshop took place virtually via zoom with 50 active participants across 7 countries globally.
During the events, the participants were taught about:
- Art and crafts with Plastics 1 by our female facilitator; Seyi Moejoh (Nigeria).
- The need to embrace plastic creativity by Enock Mwewa (Zambia).
- Advancement in Plastic Creativity by Babalola Sherifdeen (UK).
- Art and Crafts with Plastics 2 by Solomon Adelowo (Nigeria).
- Some of the Event remarks by our audience.
Molade Folashade: thank you Aquaworld for creating a platform where we were well trained on making crafts.
Chukwu Humphery: It was a great session, I learnt about the beauty of plastic creation. Trash could be cash if you know that every waste can be reusable.
Seyi Moejoh: Virtual workshop with Aquaworld was amazing.