Topic of discussion; SAILFISH
Presenter; Mr Paul Ayomide
Guest; Miss Atuah Bridget.
The following are few points from the event;
- The organism is found in warm and temperate region around the world.
- Their reproduction is done through external fertilization.
- The sailfish at the Fry stage is as small as insect.
- The sailfish got its name from the sail along it dorsal fin
- They grow bigger as they mature
- They are the fastest organism in water with an average speed of 68mph.
- They are carnivores feeding on sardines and other small fishes
- The skin of the fish is very tough which makes it to be rarely served among humans.
Thank you, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter for more fascinating enlightenment.