Topic of discussion; DOLPHIN
Presenter; Mr Paul Ayomide
Guest; Dr (Mrs) T.F Igejogbon
The following are few points from the event;
- We have d mammal dolphin and the fish dolphin.
- The show was about d mammal dolphin.
- Generally there are over 40 species of dolphin
- They r very friendly
- They smile a lot because of d curvature of their mouth.
- They can grow up to 50-150kg
- The mammals r not brightly coloured
- They feed on fishes; squids and other smaller mammals
- Their mode of feeding is “the hunt and catch”
- They behave like humans in certain ways, e.g the opposite sex go into relationship
- Some dolphins v been trained to be involved in military, some as pet.
- They are very intelligent and with high sense of memory like humans
- They can sense sound from very far distance
- They give birth to their young ones alive
- The guest made us understand that it is healthy population wise to kill dolphins in order to control their abundance.
Thank you, to watch the video, to our FB page @aqualife7000, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter as well and share with your family and friends