Topic of discussion; BENEFITS OF SOME AQUATIC RESOURCES
Guest; Mr Adeniyi Bolaji
The following are few points from the event;
- Consumption of well-cooked mosquito fish helps in retentive memory and reduction of brain disease.
- Consumption of mosquito fish also helps to suppressed too much energy used in the brain.
- Jellyfish contains collagen and calcium.
- Jellyfish is also rich in Omega-3-fatty acid.
- Oysters helps to lower cholesterol level in body.
- Oyster helps in fast healing of injuries.
- Oyster provides strength to weak bones.
- Sturgeon egg contains Omega-3-fatty acid.
- It helps to build the immune system.
- Fish oil also contains Omega-3-fatty acid.
- It also contains important minerals which helps the brain.
- Sea cucumber can be used for medicinal purpose such as; cure for ulcer and cancer.
- They have great regeneration power.
- The fish liver oil is used to treat rickets.
For the video, visit our FB page @aqualife7000 and check for the video recorded on the 23rd May..
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter.